LIFE LATELY > THRU MY iPHONE


Happy Friday my friends!  Hope everyone has exciting (or relaxing) weekend plans.   We're headed to the desert - yay!  Here's what we've been up to lately - according to my iPhone.


My best friend recently had a little girl so it was only fitting I send her my go-to baby gift…bib and booties from Bink & Boo. 

I made these homemade brownies for Valentine's Day and holy wow were they good.  Seriously!! I was so proud of myself.  I added about 1/4 cup of Black Strap Molasses (something my acupuncturist recommended I add to my diet for more iron) and they turned out so moist and delicious! MAKE THEM.

FINALLY I got around to printing photos from our 2012 travels including New York and Tulum.

And that's my sweet Zu girl doing what she does best ;)

Happy weekend to you all! xoxohttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/265360603018045047/

No comments:

Post a Comment