GLITTER YOUR GIFTS

Happy Monday to all of you! Christmas Eve is in ONE WEEK!! I don't know about you but I'm ready for some down time with the fam.

So last week I showed you how to easily glitterize a plain gift box.  And today I'm showing you how to easily add a little extra goodness to said gift box.

I'm big on repurposing around here - mostly because going to a craft store this time of year is a living nightmare.  So I gathered some basic items: branches from my tree, twine, ribbon, feathers, some glitter and a snowflake ornament.  Use whatever you have around the house to add some personalize pop to your presents.

Most are pretty self explanatory but the glittery feather idea came from this tutorial.

Happy Wrapping!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable. Definitely need to remember this for next year!

    ReplyDelete