HOW TO MAKE YOUR PRESENTS SHINE {IN ONE GLASS OF WINE}

Happy Friday my friends! Another weekend is upon us and technically the last weekend (unless you're suuuuper last minute) to wrap up your holiday crafts, wrapping, shopping - all that good stuff! 

I don't know about you but I love to create my own personal gift wrapping - I think it actually makes the gift inside just a little bit better.  Last year I bought the gold glitter wrapping paper from paper source and while its super pretty to look at it was not super cool to work with.  (Pretty tough to get that glitter to stick to itself...)

So this year I decided to try it again...but with a slightly different technique.

photo by me

Here's what you'll need to create this super easy polka dot packaging:

- 1 glass of wine (I prefer red)
- Your favorite Pandora holiday station (I prefer Michael Buble)
- A basic gift box - mine was free from Anthropologie
- Gold (or another color of your choosing) glitter wrapping paper 
- A circle punch - I found mine at Michaels
- Adhesive dots (I LIVE for these things!)

Pour your wine, turn on your holiday tunes and start punching out those glittery circles. Once you have them punched out - lay a polka dot pattern over one side of your box.  Once you like the look of your pattern, take your adhesive dots and start sticking! That's it!

While these look fantastic as they are - next week I'll show you the different ways I spruced them up!

Happy crafty weekend to you! xo

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! What a cute idea, and so easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! It really is pretty easy and fun!

      Delete
  2. ooooh yes yes yes ! I am loving this ! Sweet idea. Shame though I've wrapped all mine, but will keep this in mind for next year !

    Love Chrissi xo

    www.christianaholt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. next year for sure - or I think it would work for any occasion :)

      Delete