PALETTES > INDIGO


Lately I've had a total crush on indigo.  I can't get enough of it.  I want to dip dye/tye dye just dye stuff with it.  I want to remodel my guest bathroom around it (more on that later).  I want to bathe in it….well, you get the idea.  Maybe it's this baby boy brewing inside me? 

1. I'm not really wearing much lace these days but once this boy is out and it's time to get back into it (if you know what I mean) this Hanky Panky Lace Bra is definitely on the list.

2. This. Glass. Platter.  Enough said.

3. Butter London polish is hands down my have.  It's 3 Free so safe for me and safe for the babe.  In Indigo Punk and Giddy Kipper

4. Remember when I was talking about dip dying stuff?  Yeah.

5. Another item on my never-ending to do list/resolution is to have more candles around the house.  This hand-painted votive would do the trick.  Imagine soaking in the tub of my newly remodeled indigo bathroom with soft light flickering from this little guy.  aahhh.

6.  We just bought a velvet glider for the nursery and after sitting in that thing I don't think I could ever sit on something that wasn't velvet.  It is life-changing.  Change your life with this guy.

7. If you've ever been to my house than you know I own 1,456,213 pillows.  What's one more?

8.  Snakeskin cross body in the perfect shade of indigo.  What more could you ask for?




Follow Shelby Clark's board Indigo on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment