HAPPY MONDAY

photo by me - more images here and here


Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a magical weekend! Mine was pretty low-key with some Christmas movies and a little holiday shopping.  And then came Sunday - our shoot with Mrs. Lilien and Sitting in a Tree was EPIC.  Champagne flowin', snow machine blowin'...you can see a teeny tiny sneak peek from the festivities on instagram.  (and while yer at it - give me a follow: @joielala_shelby and @joielalaphoto)

Seriously those girls are insane in the best way.  I can't wait to sit down, throw on some gansta rap and start editing.  xoxo

8 comments:

  1. lovely photo :)



    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt ! I love your blog so pure and elegant ! love it !

    wanna follow each other on instagram and GFC ?


    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah! Thank you for your sweet sweet words! not sure what GFC is but give me a follow on instagram and I'll follow you back! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Pretty(: Happy Monday!!
    xo,
    http://mariachloes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed this post thoroughly. Thanks for sharing!

    I'm hosting a $100 Lulus.com gift card giveaway on the blog. Hope you can enter!

    goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of an LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I'll have to check out your giveaway! xoxo

      Delete